Take a fresh look at your tech stack to maximize your investment in technology, May 18-19, at Insightful Accountant’s Future Forward Virtual Conference.
Register now to join top thought leaders and bookkeeping, accounting, tax and advisory practitioners to learn the apps and technology imperative for increasing the profitability of your firm and the productivity of your practice.
You’ll also receive practical insights to help you identify and implement all potential integrations between the apps you are using now so you can fast track the acceleration of your technology ROI.
Here’s a brief overview of the sessions available, check them out and register now.
May 18, 2022 — 11 a.m.-3 p.m.
- Conference Kick-Off: “Taking Stock of Your Tech Stack Post Tax Season” with Nayo Carter-Gray, EA; Gary DeHart, Publisher; Esther Friedberg Karp, MBA; and Sharrin Fuller
- “QB Talks – Future Forward Edition: Integration Acceleration for QBO” with Kelly Gonsalves and Kristen Nies Ciraldo
- “Xeroing in on Integrations” with Amanda Aguillard, CPA & Scott Scarano, EA
- “Whet Your App-etite for What’s New in QBO and the QB Ecosystem” with Esther Friedberg Karp and Liz Scott
May 19, 2022 11 a.m.-3 p.m.
- Conference Kick-Off: “Using Technology to Differentiate Your Client Experience” with Dawn Brolin, CPA, CFE; Kaydee Peterson; and Dawn Sabo, CPA
- “Integrating Advisory Services into Your Firm” with Sean M. Duncan, CPA
- “Tinker Time” with Heather Satterly, CPA
- “Insightful Accountant’s Top 100 ProAdvisor QBO Quick Tips” with Esther Friedberg Karp, MBA; and Sharrin Fuller
Attend all 8 sessions to receive 8 CPE credits and the Insightful Accountant App Integration Acceleration Guide. You’ll also receive a conference program designed to help you leverage the technology you already have and to plan for future additions to your tech stack.
Make plans to kick off conference season with this powerful and practical conference—one that will provide the actionable steps you need to advance your app usage and help you maximize you firm’s workflow efficiency.
Like what you’re reading?
Subscribe to our FREE newsletter and we’ll deliver content like this directly to your inbox.
April 19, 2022
This post originally appeared on