QBO Update February 22, 2017 In The Know webinar is a training session for professional accountants that covers the current QBO release information.
Note: If you do not wish to watch the full video, or would simply like a refresher on one or more of the topics contained in this webinar, use the “Jump to” links, found below.
Jump to a segment of the webinar
- Introduction – with Wesley Booth (Time: ~01m 48s)Webinar introduction
- The New Find-a-ProAdvisor Marketplace – with Ray Choi (Time: ~12m 51s)The New Find-a-ProAdvisor Market place is designed to grow your practice making it easier for new clients to find you and contact you.
- QBO Updated Features – with Wesley Booth (Time: ~4m 44s)Updates to QuickBooks Self-Employed adding to wholesale billing, new reCAPCHA on banking, CC/BCC on new forms, QBO Payroll to QBO Full Service Payroll upgrade option, Payroll font changes.
- TSheets Integration – Robust Update – with Jessica Knuth (Time: ~15m 34s)Major upgrade to TSheets integration into QuickBooks Online. Now you don’t have to leave QuickBooks Online to add the timesheet data. This will save time and increase accuracy.
- Partial Purchase Orders – with Wesley Booth (Time: ~10m 57s)Now you can Link a transaction to part of a purchase order, Close individual lines on a purchase order, Link multiple transactions to a purchase order.
- Conclusion – with Wesley Booth (Time: ~1m 59s)Conclusion and wrap-up.