Importing Data From Ledgersync Into QuickBooks Online
Prefer to watch a video? Click Here
1. Select Account in Ledgersync and export OFX file
2. Save File
- Depending on the web browser you are using, you will need to choose where to save the file or it will be saved to your downloads folder. Make a mental note of where it is to access it again later
3. Banking Center in QuickBooks Online
- From within the banking Center you can select the drop down arrow to access the file upload option
- This is also available under the transactions window if you have never connected an account before.
- Look for a hyperlink to manually import a bank statement.
4. Select your Import File
- Click Browse to search for file
- Select the File that was previously downloaded from Ledgersync
- Select Open
- Select “Next” button in bottom Right Corner
5. Select Account to Import Into
- The file is coded with account information to help you know which account to connect to
- From the drop down menu select the account you wish to import the transactions into.
- Select Next at Bottom Right Corner