We want to make you ‘App Aware’ of eight (8) new apps you may want to check out in the QuickBooks App Store.
Each of these new apps extends the capability of QuickBooks for small and mid-market businesses by addressing needs related to accounting accuracy, automated payments, data management, inventory, and reporting.
- Campaigns – Automatically sync customer data from QuickBooks Online to send targeted, multichannel email campaigns.
- Datarails – Automate data consolidation, reporting, and planning, while enabling continued use of Excel spreadsheets and financial models.
- Equility – Automatically match transactions from your QuickBooks register to bank statements and identify any duplicate or missing transactions.
- Fix Uncategorized – Identify uncategorized transactions in QuickBooks Online and send notifications to clients for receipts and other information.
- MakeGood Revenue Recovery – Convert invoices to cash quickly and offer your customers easy ways to pay with your company-branded payment portal.
- Proposals – Create high-converting digital proposals, engage clients with a clear scope of work, and get paid on time with automated payment collection.
- ServiceBox – Manage quotes, work orders, invoices, inventory, payments, and timesheets, as well as scheduling and dispatch, with full-featured software designed for service companies.
- Unloop Connect – Amazon sellers can accurately record accounting transactions in QuickBooks Online.
Be on the watch for our next App Aware with ‘eight more apps’ from the QuickBooks App Store.
Feature content were adapted from Intuit QuickBooks source content. Content created or otherwise adapted by Insightful Accountant from Intuit source content is furnished for educational purposes only.
Other products, trade names or references used herein may refer to registered, trademarked or copyrighted items held by their respective owners; they are included in this Intuitive Accountant content for informational and educational purposes only.
This is an editorial feature, not sponsored content. No vendor associated with this article has paid Insightful Accountant or the author any form of remuneration to be included within this feature. The article is provided solely for informational and educational purposes.
Note: Registered Trademark ® and other registration symbols (such as those used for copyrighted materials) have been eliminated from the articles within this publication for brevity due to the frequency or abundance with which they would otherwise appear or be repeated. Every attempt is made to credit such trademarks or copyrights within our respective article footnotes and disclosures.
This post originally appeared on